Sunday, February 6, 2011

And so it begins....

I have to admit, I have never been a big fan of blogging.  At first it seemed like a cheesy way for some people to brag themselves up or complain about everything under the sun.  But now I see it as a way to express myself when there is no one listening.  There are times when I feel so accomplished and I tell someone how cool my latest knitting project looks and all they can do is nod their head and say "That's cool" but I know they aren't listening.  So here is a way for me to get it all out...and share what I want....and I don't care if it gets read.  I just know that I feel better when I get it out of my head.
So this blog will consist of my accomplishments, my life, my children,......I guess just about anything.  I can see that the sky is the limit...so here goes!

1 comment: